Business financial analysis is critical to understand the business and successfully identifying under performing areas. It is also important to link your activities to the overall business strategy.
- Price volume analysis, financial ratio analysis, customer profitability and product profitability analysis
- Review of sales – percentage of income, from which clients, highest margin products & clients
- 3rd party costs – can we negotiate volume discounts?
- Should we consider hiring a staff member rather than outsourcing?
- Running costs – are we operating within industry norms?
- Profit – what is a reasonable profit? How do we improve results?
- Advice on which reports you and your team should be reviewing, to ensure that you have access to essential financial information to enable you to make the right decisions